ACAud17 Trade Exhibition
ACAud17 Trade Exhibition
The Trade Exhibition is a significant and important part of the ACAud National Congress.
The 2017 Trade Exhibition will be located in the Halls M & N of the Adelaide Convention Centre, directly next door to the main plenary, which is being held in Hall L.
Having the Trade Exhibition directly along side the main plenary means that the delegates will be able to have access to you (and you have access to the delegates) at all times of the day.
The Trade Exhibition floor plan has been designed to ensure good visibility and access to all stands. Maximum traffic flow will be encouraged by the placement of the catering stations being located on the verandah immediately outside the Trade Exhibition. All morning tea’s, lunches, afternoon teas and the Welcome Reception will be held in and around the Trade Exhibition.
Exhibition Bump-in/Bump out times
Bump in | Wednesday August 23, 2017 from 7.00am
(All booths must be show-ready by 8:30am on Thursday August 24, 2017)
Bump out | Saturday August 26, 2017 following Morning Tea
(All booths and exhibitors must remain in place until delegates have returned to sessions)
Please note that these are estimate times at this stage and are subject to change, final times will be provided closer to the time
Exhibition Booth | $3,300.00 per booth
(Limited Spaces Available) TRADE EXHIBITION SOLD OUT!!!
- Minimum site booking is 3m x 2m (please refer to below floor plan)
- All booths will be confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis
Exhibition Booth Package Includes:
- Recognition as an Exhibitor throughout the Congress
- Two (2) complimentary Exhibitor Registrations including lunch, morning and afternoon teas on all three days plus attendance at social events. Please note, entrance into Congress Sessions is not included
- Opportunity to submit presentation content for consideration by the Scientific Program Committee
Each 3m x 2m booth booked will include:
- Walls | 2.48m high smooth finish walls
- Fascia/Name Board | Digital print fascia name board sign featuring single colour lettering on a white background, Company Sign will be installed over each open side, Logo or back lit name board can be produced at an additional cost (POA)
- Lighting | 2 x 150-watt spotlights per booth
- Power | 1x 4amp power point per booth
- To be used | Velcro, hook & chain (available from Adelaide Expo Hire)
- Not to be used | Pins, staples, screws, nails, bolts, paint or double sided adhesive tape
Custom Build Trade Exhibitors
Should you be using a custom build please make contact with Adelaide Expo Hire ASAP
- Lauren Harrison
- Phone: (08) 8350 2300
To secure a Trade Exhibition Booth please download the below Trade Exhibition Application form:
Send to: Kylie Dicieri | ACAud National Congress Coordinator
Fax: (07) 3839 1822
Terms and Conditions of Exhibition Booth
Please note, by taking up an exhibition position, you are agreeing to the following conditions:
Booths will be allocated strictly in order of receipt of applicants (including monies received) and that the organiser’s decision will be final.
The Congress Organisers shall not be held liable for delays in delivery or failure to manufacture or deliver the goods agreed to be supplied hereunder due to acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, fires, strikes, labour disputes or disturbances, floods, epidemics, war, civil commotion, riots or delays in transportation or due to any other cause beyond the parties’ reasonable control.
The Organisers reserve the right to change the venue and duration if exceptional circumstances demand. In the event of a change of venue and/or duration, the agreement to participate will remain in force as long as the Exhibitor is informed at least one month before the changes. The Organisers accept no liability for damage to exhibits by loss, damage, fire, water, storms, strikes, riots, or any cause whatever. The Exhibitors are advised to insure against such liability.
The Exhibitor is responsible for all personal injury or damage to property arising in connection with their display area, howsoever caused. The Exhibitor will indemnify the Organisers in respect of any claim and demands in respect thereof. The Exhibitor must take out adequate insurance in respect of all such claims. The Exhibitor agrees to keep their exhibition booth fully manned and operational and will not commence to remove or change any of the area until after the exhibition closes. In the event of cancellation, notification in writing should be sent to the Congress Secretariat.
A refund of fees paid (less a cancellation fee of $500) will be made to any Exhibitor cancelling up to 60 days prior to the event commencement. After that date refunds may not be possible.